Friday, April 18, 2008

Apologies to Reptile Related News Readers

It is with profound guilt for neglecting this important and well-known blog that I offer my humble apologies to readers of the Reptile Related News. I hereby commit to updating the blog at least four days each week. (some days there is no news -- and I don't want to stuff the blog with filler)

I sincerely appreciate the readers of Reptile Related News and hope to gain continued readership and trust.

As part of this commitment, I plan to fill in some past days and weeks with good articles, links and pictures of topical information. This is NOT an effort to fool anyone, but to offer loyal readers proof that the Reptile Related News blog is as important to me as it is the reptile loving community.

Respectfully,
Charlie

No comments: